• OFSL image

History

Parker F. Enright, a fraternity advisor at the University of Miami, visualized the creation of an organization that would embrace the philosophy of the college fraternity. His visualization became reality when the first chapter of Order of Omega was founded on April 14, 1959 at the University of Miami in Miami, FL. The group functioned locally until a second chapter was chartered on February 9, 1967 at the University of Southern Mississippi under the direction of Dean Patrick W. Halloran. The organization began to develop nationally. Order of Omega became a co-ed organization in the spring of 1977 thus honoring all in Greek leadership. Since then, Order of Omega has proudly established chapters at over 300 campuses.

Chapter History

The Omega Epsilon Chapter of Order of Omega was chartered on November 23, 1998 at Florida State University. Since the establishment of our chapter we have contributed our service, leadership and strength in academics to our campus and the community. We have representation from all four Greek councils at Florida State University, including Greek faculty, and continue to grow stronger with participation in events such as Trick or Treat on Greek Street, Homecoming and Dance Marathon among others.

title-inside title-centered
2